top of page
Phil has over 30 years of industrial experience working in various sales, engineering, and marketing roles. Most of Phil’s experience is within the Pulp and Paper industry in chemical sales roles, but also include industrial manufacturing sales & marketing, medical device sales, and project engineering. Phil has a BS in Mechanical Engineering Technology from University of Maine.
• Received Presidents Award with top sales growth with DuBois Chemicals.
• Received the “Jimmy V – Don’t Ever Give Up” award from Nalco Chemical Company.
Phil is married 31 years to his wife RayeAnne, have two daughters, and in his free time enjoys alpine skiing and fly fishing.
Professional Experience includes:
• President / Owner of FPC Bangor, Inc.
• 12 years with DuBois Chemicals as Account Manager of the New England Region, serving the Pulp and Paper mills from Maine to New Jersey. Contact with all levels within mills from Mill Managers to Machine Operators. Customer focused, problem solving, and attention to detail were keys to success.
• 2 years with Air Control Industries as Business Development Manager for North America. Provided sales and marketing of air movement technology into the OEM markets, and specialty explosion proof blowers into various markets.
• 18 years in various sales and technical application roles from Medical Devices sales for Ethicon Endo-Surgery to Chemical Sales within the Pulp and Paper Industry.
• 3 years with Stone & Webster Engineering Corporation, South Portland, ME as a Project/ Mechanical Engineer.
bottom of page