About FPC Bangor
- Combined industry experience includes over 50 years working and recruiting in all aspects in the Pulp, Paper, Specialty Chemical, Environmental, Construction, and Power Generation industries in disciplines including: Sales & Marketing, Human Resources, Engineering, Process & Quality Control, Field Service, Purchasing, Product Development, and Manufacturing Operations.
- Our role is to partner with Human Resources, develop lasting relationships, and complete searches that work.
- We specialize in permanent placements and contract placements. Over 250 executives placed nationally since 1998.
- Proud to say that over 90% of our placements remain employed with clients still in operation.
- Our team continues active participation in PIMA/TAPPI, Pulp & Paper Foundation, Society of Women Engineers and National Association of Homebuilders.
- Certified by the National Women Business Owners Corporation (NWBOC) as a Woman owned/operated business.
What our Clients are saying about us: "You really take the time to know our business and are able to deliver the best talent."
What our Candidates are saying about us: "You always follow through and I appreciate being treated with respect."
We have a qualified staff of executive recruiters, with industry expertise, available to assist in all of your hiring needs.